Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Question about 70V transformers

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Question about 70V transformers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Question about 70V transformers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    That's just to show I can be a gentleman if the situation calls for it,

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Winning bid: US $150.00


    wow

  4. #34
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Question about 70V transformers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by tomt:
    Winning bid: US $150.00


    wow
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually their has been many a time I would have paid that for 15067's.

    that's the autoformer- you can for instance make a 4 ohm 290 8 ohms, so you could run 2 a channel.

    Our Phase linears (aka Fried Linear, Flame linear) didn't care for 2 ohm loads.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member katzenandguthrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2005
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, maybe I shouldn't admit this but, in December of '06 I sold on Ebay (2)15066's for $19.95 and they went to Seoul, South Korea.

  6. #36
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Question about 70V transformers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    My feeling is I certainly wouldn't pay that $100 price for 066's, but somebody seems to think they are worth it. 067's now...different story.

    Anyway, at that price, I'll just buy the new Edcor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28272550 times.